Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday 15 April 2011

T-ara’s Eunjung is hesitant of skinship with Lee Jang Woo




T-ara’s Eunjung and actor Lee Jang Woo kicked off their marriage to a positive start last week onMBC’s “We Got Married“. Since Lee Jang Woo is known for being playful, viewers wondered if he’d be able to break through Eunjung’s chic image and further initiate skinship.
In a recent interview with Newsen, Eunjung shyly stated, “Our hands once touched for about three seconds and it felt so unnatural, I remember asking him to let go. I’m actually cool with skinship and would even ask if I could hold hands, but I feel that it’s too early for now.”
When told that the Khuntoria couple had a back hug and that the Adam couple even kissed, Eunjung was asked whether she felt confident enough to pull off skinship of that level. Visibly shocked, she shouted out, “No!! Did they really kiss on the lips?”
She continued, “We did do a few skinships not worth mentioning. I once even started counting. I never intended to reject his skinship but I’m still so shy and everything feels like it’s moving too fast. Lee Jang Woo plays a lot of jokes. We can’t kiss like the Jo Kwon and Ga-In couple, but we will work our way out slowly and naturally.”
After seeing the disappointed looks on the reporters, Eunjung retorted with a playful cry, “How can I just go about initiating skinship as if it’s nothing!”

0 comments:

Post a Comment